Message from the Team
- We've removed the bevel style armrest option from custom orders.
- Designer/Artist/Guitarist series guitars will be built with Laskin-style armrests even if the pictures show a beveled-style armrest.
- Previous orders will still be built with a bevel-style armrest if it was ordered with one.
Through extensive study, we found that non-cutaway guitars have improved resonance.
We recommend a non-cutaway custom guitar if you don't play over the 15th fret.
Non-cutaway models will be available for sale in the near future.
- Inlay material have been upgraded to high-quality deep ocean abalone and mother of pearl.
- For custom orders with special complex inlays, we’ll charge extra $50-100 to cover the augmented inlay cost.
- A hex wrench and hygrometer will be included in every guitar case
- All tonewoods we’re using now have better quality and are in better drying environments. The gradings (A+ or 3A) remains the same.
- For back and sides, African Mahogany is replaced by Honduras Mahogany.
- All bracings are now scalloped. Luthiers carefully shave the surplus of bracings carefully to maximize the guitar's potential.
- We won't markup the price of our guitars until June 2021.
- Previous YuGuitar customers are eligible for a special discount (contact us). We couldn't have gotten to where we are today without your support.
- As of November 18, 2020, we've integrated our base shipping cost of $100 into the guitar costs. This has no effect on the overall guitar costs as shipping calculated at checkout will be $100 less.
If you have any questions, please contact our email: email@example.com
Thanks for all the support,
Luthier Yihui Mong, Luthier Leyi Yang, Founder Lucien Zhu